The kids get out of school early on Fridays and I thought Robie was going to be gone to a triathlon (he didn't end up going, yippee), so I took the girls down to the zoo for a little while. Of course, I forgot my camera again, so in the spirit of this blog being for my own journaling purposes, I'm going to post more of those lame pictures. We had a lot of fun in only a short time. It was so mellow, we even got a free pretzel from one of the food places - I think I might have to do this every Friday! Favorite things: Panda eating the bamboo (it kept taking these big bites out of the whole stalk that were so loud); the cloud leopard walking around on his branch in the enclosure and Lauren learning to say "flamingo." So cute. This first picture is Lauren and Ashley hanging out in front of the eating panda.

The girls and I were stalking this poor peacock. Brooke and Ashley insisted on pushing the stroller almost the entire zoo (including up the hill to the panda). They were actually fighting over who was going to push the stroller. what kind of a mother would I be if I forced them to let me do it :)
1 comment:
So you don't complain about other people pushing the stroller! Those are huge hills, I can't believe they made it up there!
Post a Comment