Saturday was a busy day - after the race, we also had Brooke's first soccer game. It seems like a nice group of kids - very ethnically diverse - I mean, what are the chances of two Sahil's on the same team? Looks like she will have a lot of fun and it will give Robie and I a chance to work on our quiet supportive sides (we're more inclined towards the yelling and instructing)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad Brooke's on the green team. Can she fill in for us on Tuesday nights if we're short on players? Go Big Green!
Is her team name the Rainbow Coalition?
So fun, I noticed the green shirts too!! Very fitting I'd say...LOL
Gotta love NCSP! She looks cute out there, and isn't that the most important thing?
I with you on the yelling and supporting. Brookes hair looks so long in this pic.
Post a Comment