We started with a picnic at our Balboa Park picnic location , then straight to the giraffes. I actually let the girls wander around looking at the rhinos and other animals that are in the close vicinity while I waited in line - pretty sweet gig for them - although it only accentuated the fact that Brooke and her friends are definitely getting older!
They giggled and pointed their way through the rest of the zoo - it was actually a great animal day - it seemed like all the animals were up jumping around and the girls were totally appreciative. The hardest part was definitely getting them to leave :)
Last night Brooke helped me with her cake - thank goodness. She draws giraffes all the time, so she shaped it for me and helped me decorate. at one point i actually had all 3 girls helping either make frosting, make the cakes or make me crazy (that one was just Lauren)
2 comments:
I love the giraffe cake, it looks awesome.
when are you posting your trip???
Post a Comment