Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Special turkey lunch...

Fox is still pining for the time when he can go to school with his sisters.  He doesn't cry anymore when they leave (usually anyway), but he does still want to get his lunchbox ready whenever we go anywhere, so he was thrilled when I told him his day had come and he could get his lunchbox and we were going to school.  Lauren was having a lunch in her class for a Thanksgiving party and we were going.  He was pumped up.  As we were leaving, I said, hold on, i need to grab my camera (I was intending to use it for pictures in her class), but when I came out he was standing over in our little picture spot on the front lawn ready to get his picture taken.  He assumed I meant that it was time to take his picture since he was going to school.  I obliged of course, but my favorite was the picture that i took after I said it was time to go, because he took off running towards me.

 Best part of the day, though, had to be watching Lauren being tormented by all of the horrible food. They had Boston Market turkey lunch with turkey, cornbread rolls, and mashed potatoes and gravy.  She did finally try her cornbread roll and of course liked it, but seriously, she was in her own personal hell with other parents and other kids in her class encouraging her to eat her turkey dinner (and I thought it was awesome)

4 comments:

Kim & Brian's Adventures said...

I haven't seen him in forever. That is one happy boy running towards you. Too cute!

The Bradley's said...

I was just like Lauren when I was her age and it was torture

Amber said...

My Easton and your Lauren seem to feel the same way about food!! Love that Fox, he is so cute. BTW the girl sitting next to Lauren is our next door neighbor. She's darling.

jessica said...

One day she will be a lover of all things food!