Monday, October 27, 2014

Forgotten

I tend to only blog about the funny or good days but today was sure one of those days that's a little rough.  Lauren and Fox walked in from school a little late (our neighbor was picking them up) but I didn't think much of it until Lauren comes in saying "i'm the worst sister, I totally forgot my brother"  I was like, "what?"   She and Fox walk down the hill with the neighbors and then get picked up at the bottom.  Unfortunately, both the neighbor and Lauren had forgotten about Fox!  So they rushed down the hill and it takes a while to walk down, and when they got to the bottom the neighbor was like " where's fox?"  so they had to go running back up to try to find him and the neighbor drove up.  He was already one of the last ones left to be picked up so he had to go into the office and was pretty scared I think.  Instead of admitting that he was scared, though, he was just being so rude!  We were trying to get Lauren ready for dance which is really close by, so I rushed to get her ready and she was freaking out saying things like, "I don't know where my dance stuff is, I'm losing my mind"  "I can't do this" and then he's screaming, "I'm not going in the car to take her to dance"  "I'm not leaving!"  then after I force him into the car he starts screaming things about opening his door and just jumping out and how it's ok if he dies because he doesn't even want to be in our family.  Ouch!  followed by "I hate you, you're the worst mom"  After this tirade for about 20 minutes all of a sudden when we were almost to the school to pick up Ashley, he admits that he was really scared when he got left up at the school and he was really sad they left him and starts crying about it.  He just needed to get it out!  Why he couldn't just talk about it at the beginning I have no idea - sometimes these kids are so crazy!

No comments: