Thursday, September 10, 2015
just a dream
I usually wake the kids up around 7:15 to get ready and leave for school at 7:45 - it's a little tight, mostly just on the days when the kids don't want to wake up. Of course, now that the kids are all getting older, the only two I really need to worry about are Fox and Lauren because the other two get themselves ready! This morning when I woke Fox up, I did the usual walk into his room and just sat on his bed and softly said, "time to get up buddy". He looked up at me and said "Oh, it WAS a dream!" I was so confused until he said that he was having a dream where he was riding Grizzly Rapids at Disneyland, and then I woke him up but he knew he was just dreaming already :) Hilarious kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment