l phone. This seemed like a great idea, even though they are kind of blurry and sketchy, but I had to figure out how to get them onto my computer.. so I did it! (ok, I just had to call T-Mobile to get the settings switched on my phone, but still) - seriously it is ridiculous the lame things I take joy in. Along with wiring a telephone line into the girls room myself today, this is definitely a success for me!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Keeping up to date..
OK, i used to think of myself as technologically savvy, but recently, I have realized that I am falling behind the times. I think the first time I knew I was starting to fall behind was when I realized that people text message - me, not such much. I would go so far as to say my little sister, Emily, was actually shocked in my lack of abilities and even understanding of the reason behind text messaging. I'm still not sold on the necessity of text messaging (I mean, who wants to keep communications short, right?) , but I have realized there is something else that is on my phone that I need to figure out - pictures. We went bowling this weekend with some friends and our kids and I realized that I didn't have my camera when we got there, so I just took some with my cel
l phone. This seemed like a great idea, even though they are kind of blurry and sketchy, but I had to figure out how to get them onto my computer.. so I did it! (ok, I just had to call T-Mobile to get the settings switched on my phone, but still) - seriously it is ridiculous the lame things I take joy in. Along with wiring a telephone line into the girls room myself today, this is definitely a success for me!
l phone. This seemed like a great idea, even though they are kind of blurry and sketchy, but I had to figure out how to get them onto my computer.. so I did it! (ok, I just had to call T-Mobile to get the settings switched on my phone, but still) - seriously it is ridiculous the lame things I take joy in. Along with wiring a telephone line into the girls room myself today, this is definitely a success for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very impressive! I think that turned out pretty well for a camera phone picture! I never even realized you could put them in your computer, so you are way more techno advanced than I am.
On another note, tell me if you take the photoshop class, I would love to do it with you
I am also very impressed. I am great at text messaging but I don't know how to get the pictures off my cell to the computer, way to go! I also plan on seeing pictures of the girls room with the desk and all.
Post a Comment