The two older girls both started soccer on Saturday. They were so excited. As we arrived at the field I was so happy because it was overcast and a pleasant temperature. Of course, minutes before Ashley's game, the fog burned off and it was SO hot! Thanks to an overachiever mom of another girl on Ashley's team (I guess she regularly takes pictures of other people's kids just to be nice - sweet!), we got some great pics - 
My pictures are more like this:
The girls played so well and, most importantly, had fun. I think Robie even had fun coaching Brooke's team, although I'm not sure how long it will be before he gets his voice back in full. Maybe I'll have to get him a megaphone?

My pictures are more like this:
The girls played so well and, most importantly, had fun. I think Robie even had fun coaching Brooke's team, although I'm not sure how long it will be before he gets his voice back in full. Maybe I'll have to get him a megaphone?When we got home the girls REALLY didn't want to do their Saturday jobs. They usually are pretty good about just hammering it out, but there was a lot of weeping/wailing and gnashing of teeth since they were just so sore/tired/hot (pick any excuse, I'm sure they tried it). As I was pulling out the cleaning supplies, though, I came across these gloves, which totally invigorated the cleaning process. I mean, who doesn't want to clean when they can wear sweet gloves like that?.JPG)
3 comments:
It's the little things. Gloves, who knew?
Ash looks like she brought a mean soccer game...and toilet cleaning. Really, isn't it all about the gloves?
I'm going to get myself some of those gloves. My hands are raw from the Magic Erasers.
Post a Comment