Monday, November 8, 2010
time change
I actually didn't totally despise it getting darker earlier today. Maybe because we just cleaned out the garage this weekend, so it's a novelty, but instead of Ashley and Lauren playing outside in the street where I have to keep watch to make sure that Fox is not going to get run over by a car, they actually played nicely in the garage doing some sort of dance disco party (also helped by a new little speaker I got today for the Ipod at Marshall's.) I got the speaker so I could get some white noise sounds on there and then once Fox is asleep on our upcoming trip, I am hoping the white noise will help him stay asleep even when the girls are running around (can you say, "light sleeper?"). Anyway, they thought it was pretty sweet, which was awesome, so the darkness actually made the evening kind of cozy? weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment