Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pictures, pictures, pictures

I took some pictures of the girls after church today. It was hard to find a spot in our yard that wasn't totally overgrown to take the picture. We have actually had rain, so the plants are growing and we haven't been working out there much!








Brooke's class party - she was so excited to have Lauren there with her




SANTA!!! Lauren had no interest, so the older girls took care of it!


Interesting side note, my mom emailed me Friday and the package I sent them priority mail Thursday night at 6:30 arrived at their house the next day. Crazy!


The funniest thing happened at church today. I almost hate to blog it because I enjoy telling it so much that I hate to lose the chance to share it with anyone who reads my blog, but I just can't help myself share an abbreviated version. So I'm helping in nursery today and this extra kid is brought in as a "visitor" about 1/2 way through. He was pushing, shoving, crying, basically a total terror and he hit the nursery leaders' son so he was out of there, BUT we could not find his dad that brought him in We checked twice in each auxiliary, wandered the hall, I even checked sacrament meeting, but it was totally packed. After much speculation he finally picked his child up and he had, in fact, been in the other ward's sacrament meeting. His excuse, "I was singing in the choir and my wife isn't here." UNBELIEVABLE!









3 comments:

Laura said...

The girls looked great today. They always look great so what's new? Thanks for the treats tonight, hope you had fun at your party.
I love the nursery story, dude, that's one brave man. Maybe I shouldn't say brave, it's more like ballsy. I wonder if I know who it is....

ferntyler said...

I was hoping you might know him. I was going to ask your parents next time I see them, I'm dying to know if his wife has some sort of terminal disease that makes her unable to care for her child.

Sunshine said...

Are you kidding me? Maybe I'll drop my kids off at your ward next year and go home and take a nap! Yowza!