Lauren has been cracking me up lately with all her new abilities. She was coloring with this marker today and she kept telling me what she was drawing, "I draw duck", "I draw mommy". I think the likeness to me is amazing in this drawing :) Her true love is really sticker books, though. For all her cuteness, Lauren does have one serious flaw - she is currently obsessed with talking about her bodily functions. I want to hope that this is just an indication of possible potty training in the near future, but for now she just likes to laugh at me and say, "I farting". How could the same kid that unprompted introduces herself to another little girl at the park with, "I Lauren" be the same one that will not stop talking about this particular problem of hers. I know Robie and I are not the most refined of folks, but honestly. We may just have to stay home for a couple of months until she grows out of it!
At dinner tonight Brooke is sitting in Lauren's high chair (don't ask) and she was dead serious asking me questions about my day, like "how did lauren's nap go?" When I said, "well, she actually went to sleep a little earlier than I expected."she responded, "so did that mess up your afternoon or was that ok?" Definitely a Dr. Hyde day (wait, which one is the good one - I haven't ever actually read that so I don't really know - you get the idea)
3 comments:
Is that you or the duck?
We have found another few things that Addy and Lauren have in common! She says "I farted" and then giggles. Also, she has attempted to spell Poop! She says "P-O-O, poop!" She also draws things that end up huge squiggles! Her thing now is making us write for her we have to write "Addy" "Mommy" "daddy" over and over again! Twos aren't all terrible, are they??
That Lauren is too cute! I haven't been blog stalking for a while, I love the new look!
Post a Comment