Last weekend we took the girls out to Palm Springs for a night. We had such a good time. We stayed at the Westin Mission Hills in Palm Springs and it was so fun. Robie and I seriously love the Westin. I mean, who doesn't love a "Heavenly Bed"? The older girls slept on the pullout couch (not sure how Heavenly that is), and Lauren slept in a crib in the room with them. They even have nice comfy pillows.
Before we decided to go to Palm Springs Robie he promised the
girls we would go bowling this weekend, so we had to find a bowling alley there, which was expensive, but a lot of fun for the girls.. Lauren really wanted to bowl, too, which wasn't really working, but she did get a lot of time in by the air blowing out of the ball retrieval thing...
3 comments:
Your girls are cute! I live in the Palm Springs area, and every time we want to go bowling, we spend a small fortune!! I'm glad you caught some great weather though!
I too love the Westin's Heavenly Beds!! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. I can't believe how grown up your girls are looking. Wow time flies.
Nice to see you are indoctrinating your children with the bowling bug. I'm sure we'll be seeing minituare golfing picutres soon. btw, do I know rosario?
Post a Comment