The Christmas season is definitely in full swing as proven by the fact that I am officially totally behind the ball on my Christmas cards, my Christmas gifts to friends/neighbors and my ornament for the annual ornament exchange and I haven't really started any Christmas shopping. Good news is the ornament exchange is tomorrow, so I will definitely be finishing my ornaments soon and I have given up on giving caramel candies to friends (although I now have so much soft caramel I may be be able to do caramel dip for apples - if you are reading this and think you may get some, please try to look surprised :))
Oh, and I think I might have another show down with my room mom nemesis. I was supposed to be in charge of the craft for the Holiday party (since I was such a huge failure with the cookies last time I am not to be trusted with food). Anyway, she called and apparently she and the other teacher have arranged for some other lame craft, and she does not want to play games (I thought Bingo would be fun)- of course there will be cupcake decorating, because she is obsessed with frosting things. Anyway, I have to call her tomorrow, so that should be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so excited to hear how chapter 2 of the room mom showdown goes. I think you always have the best ideas for parties, and your craft was going to be great. She just likes to get worked up over something!
I am so glad you have updated your blog. I knew something was wrong, it had been too long. I was getting blog hungry. Great stories! I hope you get your other computer up and running soon. Can't wait to hear chapter 3 of the room mom showdown.
I too am anxiously awaiting more room mom drama. Glad to have you back blogging again!
Just have to add remember you are doing this for the kids. also I need pictures of those dresses.
Maybe you should take your numchucks to school with you. This sounds like a fight worth seeing...maybe all the kids will stand in a circle around you two and shout "fight...fight...fight...
fight..." at least that's how I'll picture it.
Bring it on! My bets are placed on you-you're good!
Post a Comment