OK, that is actually a re-creation based on actual events. Hmmm, that shirt sure looks a little big - yeah, maybe because it is mine. She has borrowed a few shirts before, usually ones that were on the brink of being too small for me anyway, but this is one of my maternity shirts, I mean, seriously! I guess she decided she liked it when she was folding the laundry yesterday so she just decided to add it to her pile - crazy kid. When Robie asked me why I let her go to school like that, she started laughing and said she tucked it into her jacket because she didn't want to get caught. oh my.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
wardrobe malfunction?
Every once in a while I help out at the school in the girls' classrooms. Today I finished up with Ashley's class, walked her to the playground for recess, and found Brooke coming in from her recess. This is what I saw:

OK, that is actually a re-creation based on actual events. Hmmm, that shirt sure looks a little big - yeah, maybe because it is mine. She has borrowed a few shirts before, usually ones that were on the brink of being too small for me anyway, but this is one of my maternity shirts, I mean, seriously! I guess she decided she liked it when she was folding the laundry yesterday so she just decided to add it to her pile - crazy kid. When Robie asked me why I let her go to school like that, she started laughing and said she tucked it into her jacket because she didn't want to get caught. oh my.
OK, that is actually a re-creation based on actual events. Hmmm, that shirt sure looks a little big - yeah, maybe because it is mine. She has borrowed a few shirts before, usually ones that were on the brink of being too small for me anyway, but this is one of my maternity shirts, I mean, seriously! I guess she decided she liked it when she was folding the laundry yesterday so she just decided to add it to her pile - crazy kid. When Robie asked me why I let her go to school like that, she started laughing and said she tucked it into her jacket because she didn't want to get caught. oh my.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
That is hilarious!!!!
She just knows what great taste her mom has! Too funny.
So funny! Love that girl!
Isn't that how girls are wearing things these days?
Is it a dress or a tunic?
This is how all the great fashion designers got their start you know.
I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. I see Project Runway in her future.
Oh, that's funny. I had lots of "my mom never knew I left the house like that" moments...
uh oh. do i see a rebelious teenager on the horizon? i can't believe she knows that trick already!!
That's props to you. Most kids wouldn't try to smuggle their mom's clothes out of the house. Your outfits are too cute to pass us:)
Yeah, you should be flattered that she likes your clothes enough to borrow them, and that she fits into your maternity shirt is a great testiment to how small you are still. :)
Ok, so this is the mean mommy side of me. Don't you love that she didn't get away with it? It's nice to keep them on their toes, never knowing when you're going to show up at school. Ha!
Hilarious!
What will she be sneaking into her back pack to wear in Jr. High? Uh oh! That's good stuff!
and so it begins ... the acts of a pre-teen. I remember hiding my mom's blue eyeliner when I was in 6th grade and trying to wing it at the bus top with no mirror, lol! Brook is so funny!
Post a Comment